|Current version||220.127.116.11 – Stable|
|Requires||WordPress 3.0, PHP5 or newer|
|On these pages||Screenshots, Translations, Usage instructions and Changelog|
|NOTICE:||I’m on and off working on an update. I think… We’ll see how things turn out!|
Create a list with events/appointments/concerts/future happenings and show them on your site.
The plugin features a straightforward user interface in the WordPress dashboard to add/edit and delete events and set some options. Events now also ships with a widget for even easier integration in your theme! Additionally, Events allows you to list Events on a seperate page. Here you can list Old (archived) events future events and if you want, today’s events.
When you create or edit an event you can set it to be archived. So that it remains listed. Optionally non-archived events are automatically deleted one day (24 hours) after they expire.
- Easy installation
- Widget for themes that support it
- Separate page for events
- Completely customizable layout
- Multi language
- Link events to pages/posts
- Duplicate events
- Set a start and end time (duration) for events
- Show events in your sidebar
- Manageable categories
- Archive events
- Edit existing events
- Auto remove old, non-archived events
- Unlimited dateformats to show events dates
- Options page
- Set a date and time to the minute
- Set a message to show before and another one to show after the event occurs
- User level restriction
- Management page
- Set amount of events to show in the sidebar
- Un-install option to remove the database table
- And more, see for yourself…
Screenshots might look different depending on the current version
More information on using translations is found here.
Translations are NOT reviewed or checked. If they do not work or it’s wrongly translated, do not hestitate to correct the error and send in your edited version. If multiple translations are available note which one you’ve changed. Thanks.