|Current version||0.4.1 – Stable|
|Compatible with||WordPress 2.5 and newer|
|Demo||See the sidebar|
For those who do not use some random gallery plugin and like to show off some of their images at random. RandImage shows a number of images randomly in the sidebar. Offers simple customization and manually set amount of images.
- Show random images
- Choose how many images you want to show
- Link to post the image is in or the gallery image
- Simple in use
- Integrates with WordPress’s Media Manager
- Widget included
- 1. Upload the file to the plugins folder.
- 2. Activate the plugin from the “plugins” page.
- 3. Insert this code in your theme:
- 4. Make a donation!
- 1. Upload the file to the plugins folder overwriting the old one.
- 2. Make a donation!
- 1. Remove the code from your theme and de-activate the plugin
- 2. Remove the file from wp-content/plugins
0.4.1 [January 27, 2009]
- [new] Data Project tracker code added (info)
- [new] Link to either the post or gallery image
- [new] Widgetized stuff
- [update] Check if images actually exist, if not show error/message
- [update] No spacer if just one image
- Show random images from the WP media library in your sidebar